1. Why should I shop at Night-Frights?
- Your merchandise is personally selected and/or designed by a true horror aficionado.
- We offer customization options not found elsewhere.
- We are a USA owned and operated small-business seller.
- We sell first-quality merchandise.
- We only sell our own in-stock merchandise and are not a drop shipper.
- We care about the safety of our customers.
- We use SSL technology.
- We guarantee customer satisfaction.
- We do not sell or share our customer’s information.
- We care about the planet and recycle as much as possible.
- We give back.
2. Why is it necessary for me to create an account to place an order?
- We need to have proper contact and shipping information to fulfill orders and confirm payment information with our credit card processing agency.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards such as American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa on our website. We also accept cash, checks and money orders for in-person sales, only, (such as horror conventions, etc.)
4. What does it mean for a seller to be a drop shipper?
- Most online retailers these days don’t actually have physical possession of the merchandise they sell to you. They simply have an agreement with a manufacturer or supplier to send you merchandise. The seller passes on your information to the supplier who fulfills your order. The seller never receives or inspects your merchandise before it gets sent to you. The downside of that is that the seller cannot guarantee the quality of the merchandise as they’ve never actually seen it.
- Night Frights, LLC does not operate that way. Night Frights spends the extra money and goes to the extra trouble to have the manufacturers and suppliers send merchandise to us before we advertise the item for sale. We personally inspect each item to assure the quality before we send it to you. We will not sell something to you that we would not use ourselves.
5. Do you have a physical store where I can see your merchandise?
- No, we don’t have a brick-and-mortar store, but we do offer our merchandise for sale at various horror conventions across the USA. Appearance locations and dates are on our Events page. Please come see us at a convention soon.
6. How come you don’t categorize your merchandise for men or women?
- We deliberately don’t designate our clothing or jewelry as being intended for any particular gender. We don’t presume to tell anyone who should wear what. We support everyone’s right to express themselves the way they choose.
7. Is Night Frights an equal-opportunity employer?
- Absolutely. Night Frights does not discriminate against anyone, ever. We support the living (and dead) of every age, gender, race, disability, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We also do not discriminate against monsters, spirits, vampires, werewolves or zombies. We do make some exceptions for psychopathic serial killers, or assholes in general.
8. What is Night Frights doing to “go green”?
- We reuse and recycle boxes, labels, packing materials and everything else.
- We use sustainable materials as much as possible. If you receive an item packed with plastic, it is only because the manufacturer sent the item to us that way. We prefer to use paper and other biodegradable materials as much as possible.
- Clothing items that cannot be sold will never be discarded, but rather donated to worthy charities.
- Our goal is to have our customers looking fabulous and enjoying their Ghoulish Goodies™ while keeping our planet healthy and green!
9. I’m an artist and I’d like to partner with Night Frights to sell my merchandise. Do you do that?
- Of course, if we feel your product line would be of interest to our customers. Your merchandise must be of good quality and relevant to the true horror fan. Please send us an email at email@example.com and tell us what you have to offer. We love to support and collaborate with talented artists.
10. What are your return and shipping policies?
- Please see our complete Return and Shipping Policies page.