Retro 1950s Cat Eye Sunglasses Leopard Tortoise
These super-cool sunglasses look good on everyone and scream retro style. Cat eye shapes never go out of fashion and they always make a statement.
These are a classic 1950s style similar to the type Vampira used to wear. Meowww…
The tortoise color was the original color from when these were first manufactured in the 1950s. They are always popular and are the most difficult color for us to obtain. If you wear a lot of animal or leopard-printed clothes, these are a must have.
Please see our other listings for additional styles and colors.
• Color: Leopard Tortoise frames, brown lenses
• 100% UV 400 Protection Lenses
• Material Frame: Resin
• Material Lenses: Polycarbonate
• Measurements: 6” W x 1.75” H; Arms 5.5” L
• Polarized: No
• Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact
• Not suitable for night driving
• Care: Wipe clean with soft cloth; avoid abrasive or liquid glass cleaners
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 1 in|